Your cart is empty now.
Since every order is custom-made, please allow 3 days for printing, and then delivery will be based on your location.
Please refer to the following:
- UK + Europe: 1-2 weeks.
- USA, Canada + Australia: 1-3 weeks.
- Rest of the world: 1-4 weeks.
Please reach out to email@example.com, and we’ll sort out any shipping problems.
If your order arrives damaged or you have a quality concern about a product you received, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details and images of the issue. I will organize to rectify your order quickly!
- T-shirts are printed on demand through a company that prioritizes sustainability.
- They are made from GOTS-certified organic materials, using renewable energy, and eco-friendly dyes. Each t-shirt is designed to come back to be remanufactured when they’re worn out as part of a recovery program (UK only).
- Each product comes delivered in plastic-free packaging that is designed to be up-cycled and colored on.
- The production line uses renewable energy from the sun and the wind to power the factories that produce the t-shirts.
- The company makes sure that the workers are paid a fair wage from the beginning to the end of the process.
Because of the nature of the T-Shirt on-demand production, returns are tricky! Any costs to return your item are the responsibility of the customer, and shipping is unable to be reimbursed. Please look at the measurements carefully and order accordingly. For a looser fit size up on your order size, otherwise, all T-Shirts are true to size measurements.