Your cart is empty now.
A t-shirt to remind you of how incredible you are. It says:
"My darling, you are blessed,
you are beautiful, you are worthy.
Do not let the darkness overtake your light.
You have so much love to share with the world.
Take a deep breath, place your hand on your heart,
and remember how magnificent you are."
*The model on the picture is wearing a size 10 T-Shirt.
I have collaborated with a UK-based company that is leading the way in sustainability. Everything they make is made using organic, natural materials and renewable energy. Production uses eco-friendly dyes and inks, plastic-free packaging, and ensures everyone throughout the supply chain is paid fairly.
On top of this they’ll also take back the clothing once it’s worn out and will remake it, again and again - so there is no waste (check out the care label for more details).
Since every order is custom-made, please allow 3 days for printing, and then delivery will be based on your location.
Please refer to the following:
- UK + Europe: 1-2 weeks.
- USA, Canada + Australia: 1-3 weeks.
- Rest of the world: 1-4 weeks.
Please reach out to email@example.com, and we’ll sort out any shipping problems.
If your order arrives damaged or you have a quality concern about a product you received, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details and images of the issue. I will organize to rectify your order quickly!
Orders are shipped worldwide, because of this the cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout with live prices.
*If you order both a t-shirt and book(s) they will be sent separately in two different packages because they are shipped from two different locations.
- T-shirts are printed on demand through a company that prioritizes sustainability.
- They are made from GOTS-certified organic materials, using renewable energy, and eco-friendly dyes. Each t-shirt is designed to come back to be remanufactured when they’re worn out as part of a recovery program (UK only).
- Each product comes delivered in plastic-free packaging that is designed to be up-cycled and colored on.
- The production line uses renewable energy from the sun and the wind to power the factories that produce the t-shirts.
- The company makes sure that the workers are paid a fair wage from the beginning to the end of the process.
Because of the nature of the T-Shirt on-demand production, returns are tricky! Any costs to return your item are the responsibility of the customer, and shipping is unable to be reimbursed. Please look at the measurements carefully and order accordingly. For a looser fit size up on your order size, otherwise, all T-Shirts are true to size measurements.
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your torso, just below your armpits.
Waist: Measure around your waistline.
Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
If you fall between the sizes, go for the larger of the two.
Certified Organic Cotton T-shirt, 155g/m2. Wash cool, hang dry. GM free. Not tested on animals. Does not contain animal-derived products. Printed in the UK with low waste printing tech. Made in a renewable energy powered factory audited for a wide range of social and sustainability criteria.